You are angry, frustrated, and lost. We have seen and lived this. We also have survived it ourselves, and can lead you and your loved one to a solution. Whether they have an addiction, dual diagnoses and other mental health disorders, or a history of chronic relapse, Origins has the experience and expertise to help.
We can speak with you now, admit your loved one today, and begin leading them into the solution the moment they arrive.
Addiction is an illness which affects the whole family; therefore, Origin’s mission is to treat the whole family.
Why should I choose Origins for my loved one?
Origins is not just another “treatment center” or “drug rehab”. At Origins, we:
- Provide a seamless integration and perfect balance of clinical, medical, and spiritual solutions
- Are men and women who have recovered ourselves and work on the front line of helping others
- Make the most advanced, state-of-the-art medical solutions available to every patient
- Embody a spiritual philosophy rooted in the foundation of the recovery movement
Learn about our array of clinical, medical, and spiritual services here.
We Treat the Whole Family
We know that addiction is a family illness. Origins is uniquely and firmly committed to doing two things:
- Helping you understand your loved ones’ addiction
- Helping you and your entire family heal
Continuing Care for Your Loved One
Before leaving Origins Behavioral HealthCare we help residents form relationships with established sober individuals in the local area to which they are returning. We connect them with their local recovery community by researching and recommending 12-Step fellowship groups to help make the transition back to everyday living as smooth and successful as possible
Origins’ holistic treatment options include:
- Gender-Specific or Gender-Separate Treatment
- Co-Educational Programs Offering Gender-Specific Groups
- Life Skills Education
- Advocacy Services
Call us today to determine whether Origins Behavioral HealthCare is right for your loved one. Our admissions staff has guided thousands of families just like your own through this process.
It’s time to take action. It’s time to get well. Call now 561-841-1296.