Are you passionate about helping others? If so, join our passionate and caring Origins Family.
Origins Behavioral HealthCare is a fast growing, nationally-recognized treatment provider. Founded on the principle of service, Origins delivers excellent care in exquisite environments to help those suffering from chemical dependency and alcoholism. As a Recruiter/HR Generalist for Origins, your primary duties will include:
- Screen applications and source qualified candidates.
- Manage the interview process to include scheduling, preparing questions and other materials, and participating as an interviewer.
- Work with department managers to define hiring criteria and create associated job descriptions. Determine the position responsibilities, as well as the experience and abilities, the ideal candidate will possess.
- Facilitate all phases of the recruitment process. Screen candidates, schedule interviews, conduct interviews, recommend qualified candidates to department managers for further interviews, present offers, secure acceptances, conduct background screenings and final status communication .
- Design sourcing strategies. Identify the most efficient and cost-effective recruiting methods.
- Works with hiring managers to ensure compliance with all federal/state laws and regulations.
- Cross trained in payroll, employee relations, benefits and compensation.
Ideals candidates should have a High School Diploma or equivalent required, Bachelor’s degree preferred and PHR/SPHR a plus:
- Minimum one to two years experience in recruiting and generalist role, ideally for Health Care industry.
- Comfort developing relationships over the phone.
- Resiliency necessary to handle difficult conversations regarding final applicant status that comes with any position.
- Self motivated and flexible with the ability to multi task in a fast-paced environment.
- Proactive approach and the ability to act quickly and efficiently.
- Excellent time management and problem solving skills.
- Internet-savvy to perform targeted Internet research/searches identifying candidates to meet objectives.
- Ability to manage situations in a professional, confidential and tactful manner.
- Work well independently and in a team environment.
- If in recovery, one (1) year continuous sobriety, preferred.
Origins offers highly competitive salaries and benefit packages. Join the Origins team where innovation, passion and commitment are nurtured and career advancement is a reality.