Origins Behavioral HealthCare provides a comprehensive continuum of individualized alcohol and drug addiction treatment programs and recovery support services for adults, including those with co-occurring disorders. Origins’ treatment approach unites effective addiction medicine and evidence-based clinical strategies with a profound immersion in the timeless 12-Step experience.
The Admissions Specialist’s job is to field incoming admissions calls and assist current patients families. The Admission Specialist will manage the admission from initial phone call with patient or family through admission placement and any administrative patient care while at Origins. Specialists assist in the admission and intake process by arranging the logistics on a new admit (finances, case presentation, clinical /medical approval).
We are looking for a team player with flexibility to work different shifts and who also participates in “on-call” rotation after working hours. Additionally, the candidate should have excellent computer skills and must be a go getter, with strong phone skills in sometimes stressful or demanding situations.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Assist in lectures and group discussions involving direct client care.
- Help manage the Intake process including logistics, intake paperwork, orientation, etc.
- Perform all functions commonly associated with substance abuse admissions calls.
- Work directly with referral sources with the up most professionalism.
- When necessary, give client families and or Referral Sources facility tours.
- Complete assessments based on the necessary criteria and assist in determining appropriate placement.
- Maintain client/potential client confidentiality in accordance with Origins’ Policy
Requirements Qualifications and Skills:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required
- Minimum of One (1) year experience in treatment services.
- If in recovery, two (2) years continuous sobriety preferred.
- Knowledge on recovery based programs, lectures, and the 12-Steps of Alcoholics Anonymous.
- Strong phone skills, sales experience and work ethic a must.
- Ability to multi task in a fast paced environment.
In order to apply, please visit us here: CLICK TO APPLY