A Typical Day in Rehab at Origins
What does a typical day look like in residential treatment?
A typical day in treatment at Origins Behavioral HealthCare is patient-driven and uniquely tailored to your needs. We offer individual and group treatment options as a central component of our addiction and mental health programs. Cutting-edge, evidence-based therapies are specifically recommended for every individual by a multidisciplinary team of treatment professionals.
Every person in Origins’ care is assigned a primary therapist who works alongside the patient and their family to develop an individualized treatment plan. Our treatment plans leverage Origins’ unique combination of medical, clinical, and spiritual services. Once per week, patients meet with their therapist to track their progress. These therapists also utilize a wide range of treatment modalities designed to tackle the patient’s needs. These evidence-based modalities include:
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical behavior therapy (DBT)
- Narrative Exposure Therapy (NET)
- Motivational Interviewing
- Neurofeedback and Biofeedback through the Center for Brain Recovery
Our daily schedules are designed to address your or your loved one’s goals and treatment progress. The following groups may be assigned as a component of your treatment plan:
- Meditation:A period of daily reading, personal reflection, and goal-setting exercises begin the day.
- Lecture:Psycho-educational topics regarding disease process and recovery tools are discussed. These may include 12-Step recovery, medical self-care, and how to manage the psychological effects of addiction, such as grief, loss, and cross-addiction.
- Recovery Principles Group:This group, taught by world-class recovery speakers and passionate staff members, offers a place for patients to learn about timeless recovery principles that support long-term recovery.
- Group Therapy:Our dedicated counselors lead these clinical processing, peer-led groups where patients have the opportunity to consider various aspects of their history, treatment progress, and goals.
- Wellness:Recreational time focused on enhancing holistic wellness for mind, body, and spirit may include individual time in the gym or pool or participation in an experiential group activity with a wellness coordinator.
- Personal Narrative:Patients have the chance to share or listen to personal stories and their process toward finding wellness.
- 12-Step Meetings:Meetings provide a place for patients to begin engaging in the fellowship. These include both on-campus and off-campus experiences.
- Origins’ Sleep Hygiene: The psychological services departmenthelps our patients to develop a healthy approach to sleep.
Access the online admissions form to inquire now, and a qualified admissions specialist will respond quickly.
Our admissions team is available 24/7. Today is the day you quit suffering. Call us at 561-841-1296 if you’d like to learn more about a typical day in rehab at Origins.
Amanda – can you also replace this section with psychoeducation? 🙂